I agree that the information I have given is, to the best of my knowledge,
correct and I will inform Bestinvest immediately of any changes to these details.
The bank account I have nominated above is in my name and I am authorised to set up
a direct debit from it. By proceeding, I understand that the service I am receiving
from Bestinvest and the terms and conditions that will apply to investment(s)
in this account are those set out in the following documents:
I also agree to the following statements in relation to my on-line application
for a stocks and shares Junior ISA:
I apply to subscribe to a stocks and shares Junior ISA for this child for the tax
year 2020/21 and each subsequent year until further notice.
I declare that:
- I have parental responsibility for the child who will hold this Junior ISA;
- I am 18 years of age or over;
- I agree to be the first registered contact for this Junior ISA and will receive all correspondence;
- Subscriptions have not and will not exceed the annual subscription limit in the same tax year to a
cash Junior ISA and a stocks and shares Junior ISA for this child;
- The personal details provided for myself are correct;
- The personal details provided for the child who will hold this Junior ISA are correct;
- The child who will hold this Junior ISA does not already hold a Child Trust Fund;
- The child who will hold this Junior ISA does not already hold a cash or stocks and shares
- The child who will hold this Junior ISA is resident and ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom
or, if not so resident, either is a United Kingdom Crown servant, or is married to,
in a civil partnership with, or is a legal dependent of, a person who is a
United Kingdom Crown servant;
- I confirm that I have declared all my citizenships and/or tax residences to Bestinvest on this application form for the child and me.
I authorise Bestinvest (Brokers) Ltd to
- Hold the child’s cash subscription, Junior ISA investments, interest, dividends and any other rights
or proceeds in respect of those investments and any other cash, and to
- Make on the child’s behalf any claims to relief from tax in respect of Junior ISA investments.
I Agree to the Junior ISA terms and conditions which form part of the Online Investment Terms of business.
Where required, share information about the child’s financial account(s) with the relevant tax authorities. It is my/our responsibility to be aware of any tax requirements pertaining to the child in my/our country of permanent or tax residence and in the country in which I/we intend to open a financial account and to take any independent tax or legal advice where required.
I declare that this application form has been completed to the best of my knowledge and belief.